Single owner, serial # matching, restored, only 191k miles! (Sold! 2019.07.18)
Here’s a rare item: A stock Camaro coupe that hasn’t been hacked up into a “tribute” car!
It’s a really nice and clean “occasional driver” that’s been mostly garaged the last 20 years.
This was our family car, and we still have the original CA black and orange plates, the dealer window sticker and protect-o-plate, the visor starting guide, and even the owner’s manual in the original bag! The first temporary registration from the dealer and registration card are also included.
- Body model 12437 9L 8 – Sport Coupe, built in Van Nuys, CA.
- Original engine and rebuilt transmission (serial numbers matching)
- 307 “Economy” V8, Turbo Hydramatic 350 Transmission, P/S, Power Front Disc brakes
- Center Console, Rosewood trim. (No A/C)
- Restoration upgrades include J-52 power front disc brakes, spoiler/air dam, Endura bumper
- Interior restored – new dash pad, gauge carrier w tach and gauge kit, spiffy hounds tooth seats, carpet, headliner, and package tray
More photos, car specs, and repair/rebuild history are in this PDF: 1969 Camaro-2019V2
And here’s a video of the car starting, running, and shutting down: 1969 Camaro
Last Updated on